Particularly popular during peak periods or when there is excessive demand for limited air freight capacity, Global Forwarding’s unique Door-to-Door FTL service is the cost-effective alternative to air freight for large consignments – up to 70 CBM – that need an expedited and dependable service.
The Coronavirus pandemic led to sea and air capacity removal and air cargo costs increasing by over 500%, making sea inaccessible and air exorbitantly expensive for most shippers, underlining the value of this uniquely flexible solution.
Door to door, the shipper has control over loading and discharge points, ports of loading and discharge, placement and type of equipment, including refrigerated and secure box trailers.
The door-to-door overland alternative
- Full Truck Load (FTL) 70CBM
- Custom clearance at origin and destination
- TIR and T1 issued for bond/EU transport
- Any POL and POD can be used as port pair
- Door to door transit time 14–21 days
- Range of box and specialist trailers